Baby Proofing Edge & Corner Guards for Your Little Ones
It can be stressful for expectant parents to look around the house to see what changes should be made to keep their baby safe. When parents undertake an online search for the best baby-proofing products, the endless lists of must-have items can quickly overwhelm them. As a first-time parent, you would question the need for baby-proofing your home, but fact is that baby-proofing is an important aspect of providing a happy and growth conducive environment for your child.
You don’t have to say no all of the time when you have a safe area for your little ones to play and explore, which is something that helps them develop freely. Babies are also swift enough to get into trouble, the moment you blink. If not much else, you might want to at least invest in table edge & corner guards because babies seem to be drawn to sharp corners, and that’s where the guards come in handy. Simply putting soft baby-proofing corner guards and edge corner guards in your living room for the next few years can help your babies avoid serious injuries, and you’ll need them if you want to keep hour favorite furniture in its place.
Best Childproofing Corner Guards
Baby proofing edge & corner guards protect small bodies from bumps, bruises and scrapes, allowing you and your child to relax without the worry of injury. You don’t realize how many sharp edges your house has until you become a parent. Then you observe all the locations where your baby may poke an eye out on glass tables, wooden desks, or at the very least have a nasty bruise or head injury. Babyproofing edge and corner guards, on the other hand, soften the harsh, pointed surfaces so you may breathe easier when your child has falls multiple times in a day. Here are a few excellent factors to consider the need for the guards:
These baby proofing edge & corner guards are made of non-toxic silicone rubber which will not collapse or break on impact. They’re available with comfortable padding and therefore, even when the child hits the edge, the guard will protect your little one. Please keep in mind that this product should not be used damaged or chipped furniture so that it does not lose its purpose if the broken part of the furniture were to come off.
The baby foam corner guard of edge and corner protectors absorb impact, which helps to protect your little one from serious injury. The double-stick tape holds the cushions in place. The cushiony guards are preferable for all kinds of furniture as they come in a varied range of colors that aesthetically blend with all sorts of colors and finishes.
Some camouflaged baby corner protectors are clear or translucent, they blend in with furniture and are less noticeable to children. A furniture-safe pre-applied gel glue keeps them supple and in place over time. They’re designed to be more difficult to hold and rip off for children.
Choose a classic
These high-density foam edge and corner guards are adhesive-coated to keep them in place and assist absorb impact. The material is non-toxic, and the design hides and covers all sharp edges. The baby corner protectors make any space safe for activity in no time. Plus, there aren’t any heavy metals in them. They’re simple to place on and take off when you’re done with them. The corner protectors will help to baby-proof your home. Neither the application nor the removal technique will do any damage to the furniture.
The Different Types of Edge & Corner Guards
If your child is always on the move and is constantly banging into everything in their way, you need to protect your child from bumps, bruises, cuts, and scrapes, these different edge and corner guards varieties will help you find the best alternative for your needs and budget.
● Unique High-Density L-Shaped Mini Edge Guards with Corners are foam edge guards with foam corner protectors. The foam includes an easy-to-apply and effective adhesive backing. All toxic elements such as BPA, phthalates, heavy metals, and latex are all absent from the foam. The adhesive, like all sticky products, can fail if not used appropriately or if tugged on forcefully over time. This is true of any of the edge corner guards because they are all fixed using adhesive.
● The Unique High-Density L Shaped Edge Guard with Corner Cushions include edge protection, corner protectors, and cushions. Most users love how this foam looks, how compact and non-bulky the corner cushions are, and how easy it is to install the guards. This kit has the most straight-edge linear feet of foam of the bunch, making it a must-have baby-safe corner guard covering larger areas.
● 5 M- Corner Cushions – High-Density Edge Guards – The foam already has an adhesive backing that is thick enough to defend against practically any unforeseen bump or fall. These corner pieces are a cost-effective way to keep children safe from sharp edges on furniture countertops and other surfaces. The installation of edge and corner guard should be done with caution, as it works best on smooth and even surfaces. A lot of parents vouch for the fact that these baby-safe corner guards, are a wonderful addition to any collection of baby-proofing solutions that is used on sharp corners.
● Corner Guards, Transparent, And Beautiful Smiley Shaped – This product covers the edges and corners of spaces that you do not want to cover with opaque guards. Crinkle-free closed-cell foam with a double-sided adhesive backing helps give strength to the product. These corner guards and edge bumpers are beneficial to your children and can help you avoid injuries. The cushion’s semi-beveled edge appears to be a touch finer than the rolled edge on most of the regular edge corner guards. The foam is easy to put together and has a nice appearance.
● Small Edge Guards with a Unique High-Density L-Shape – It is recommended that the place of application is measured for compatibility to make sure this kind of an edge guard works effectively since it is a sleeker alternative as compared to other edge guards. If it is the right choice for your home, it is a wonderful option for securing edges through furniture types to provide safety for your little ones from falls and bumps.
● High-Density U-Shaped Large Corner Cushions/Guards – These are soft and large PVC corner guards for baby proofing. The protectors include no phthalates, BPA, chemicals, or dangerous fire retardants. Each corner and edge guard includes an in-built transparent adhesive that is easy to apply and performs effectively. This subtle edge and corner guards have a lovely appearance, and we think they’re a great choice for people who need corner guards with comprehensive protection for the babies from unruly and risky edges. These baby-proofing edge and corner guards aren’t as thick, soft, or squishy as regular foam protectors. Serious injuries caused by pointed objects is possible, but the guard helps ensure a buffer to avoid major accidents. The guards work like a complete armor for all sorts of edges.
● Animal Shape Corner Guards – Durable, Beautiful Premium Quality Guards is a line of child-proofing products that gives you a taste of a variety of possibilities. This set includes animal-shaped corner guards. The cute finishes and designs help give an adorable touch to everything they are applied on. The biggest plus is that the guards are simple to use and install, and no tools are required.
● Corner Guards in the Shape of Bugs – Install baby-safe corner guards throughout your home to ensure your child’s safety. Children can safely play around the house because of the flexible insect shape. You can also choose to brighten up the baby’s room or nursery with these colorful baby-proof corner guards with varied and beautiful design themes. A lovely cartoon design to brighten a baby’s nursery and can bring joy to a child. It’s easy to put together and takedown. Corner protectors are held in place with powerful traceless double-sided adhesive tapes that are specifically designed for corner covers.
Features of the guards:
● It is easy to remove without damaging the furniture.
● However, it is not a toy, and it should not be given to a child as a teether or a chewy toy
● The item does not need to be machine washed you can simply wipe it clean
● Avoid removing with sharp edges
● Do not allow the child to play with it as a substitute for a toy.
● Discontinuing use of the guard is recommended if it is damaged.
While we appreciate a little bit of everything, we don’t have enough of any one thing to childproof our home effectively. Edge and corner guards may suit all of your childproofing needs, depending on your home or lifestyle, and almost everyone likes the quality of what they have to offer.