Safe-O-Kid – Baby Fall Safety Bed Rails | Safest Plain Bed Rail/Guard
|You Save:||₹1,922.45 (58%) Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
Buy 2 or more, Get 5% Off
Get 5% Off on Your Bill When Shop for 2 or
Know More Here
Shipping Is on Us! Avail the Free Shipping Offer Now!
JOIN NOW & Save 5% on your first order
Become a Member With Us and Save 5% on Your First OrderSign Up Here
Extra 5% off on prepaid orders OR when you pay using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later
Avail of an Additional 5% Discount on Prepaid Orders OR On Orders
Completed Using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later Options.
Why Choose Safe-O-Kid Baby Fall Safety Bed Rails?
- Safety: the primary reason to choose bed rails is to prevent your child from falling out of bed and getting injured. Safe-O-Kid safety bed rails are designed to provide a sturdy barrier that will keep your child safe in bed, even if they toss and turn during the night.
- Ease of use: Safe-O-Kid safety bed rails are easy to install and use, and they can be quickly and easily removed when not needed. This means that you can quickly set up the bed rail when your child is ready to transition to a big kid’s bed, and you can remove it just as easily when they no longer need it.
- Comfort: Safe-O-Kid safety bed rails are designed to stay comfortable for your child. The rails are covered in soft, breathable fabric that won’t irritate your child’s skin, and they won’t get in the way of your child’s sleep.
- Durability: Safe-O-Kid bed rails are made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. They are also designed to be sturdy and stable, so you can be sure that your child will be safe even if they lean on the rail.
- Versatility: Safe-O-Kid bed rails come in a variety of sizes and styles, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Whether you need a rail for a twin bed, a full bed, or a queen bed, there is a Safe-O-Kid bed rail that will always work for you.
- Peace of mind: knowing that your child is safe and secure can provide you with peace of mind and help you relax and enjoy your time at home. With Safe-O-Kid safety bed rail, you can be confident that your child is protected and free to sleep comfortably and safely through the night.
How to Easily Install Safe-O-Kid Baby Fall Safety Bed Rails?
Safe-O-Kid Baby Fall Safety Bed Rail is extremely easy to install.
Watch the entire video to know about ‘How to Easily Install Safe-O-Kid Baby Fall Safety Bed Rail’!
Installing Safe-O-Kid Baby Fall Safety Bed Rail: Additional Features
- High-Quality Stretchable, Washable, and Tear Free Nylon Oxford Material
- Very easy to install and fits all bed and mattress types
- High Enough to keep baby from falling down, can even bear the weight of leaning babies
- Easy to operate, single-handedly, and attractive design
- Frame Made from strong rust-free material, very sturdy and durable.
Do’s & Don’t’s: Using Safe-O-Kid Baby Fall Safety Bed Rail
- This product is not a substitute for adult supervision
- This product is not a swing and children should avoid leaning and hanging on it
- When not in use, always fold upside down
- Fabric is completely washable – wash when necessary with mild soap
- Use provided screws to attach the bed rail to the bed more firmly
- The screws will not damage the wooden bed in any way
- Make sure all parts are properly fixed before starting to use it – especially check if there is any space between the mattress’s top layer and below the mesh such that the child can roll out. If so, either install correctly or discontinue use
- Use multiple bed rails as needed
- You may want to discontinue the use of the product after your child has reached an age where he/she can remove it alone.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 3