Caution & Tips
- This product is not a substitute for adult supervision
- This product is not a swing and children should avoid leaning and hanging on it
- When not in use, always fold upside down
- Fabric is completely washable – wash when necessary with mild soap
- Use provided screws to attach the bed rail to the bed more firmly
- The screws will not damage the wooden bed in any way
- Make sure all parts are properly fixed before starting to use it – especially check if there is any space between in the mattress top layer and below the mesh such that the child can roll out. If so, either install correctly or discontinue use
- Use multiple bed rails as needed
- You may want to discontinue the use of the product after your child has reached an age where he/she can remove it alone.
Safe-O-Kid Mesh Extra Large King Size Foldable Bed Rails
- Suitable for any type of bed – queen or king.
- The extra-long bed rail covers the bedside conveniently.
- Safe formaldehyde-free fabric with high-density material makes it wear-resistant, that is, not easy to tear.
- Stable with strong endurance to protect your baby.
- Stylish and simple design with easy to remove and washable cover.
- If your mattress is heavy and thick enough, you may not need to screw the rail to the bed frame.
- Please make sure there is no gap between the rail and the mattress.
Why Bed Rail?
As and how your child is growing up and has started rolling on own, the bed is not a safe zone; your child can roll over in a matter of few seconds and might suffer a fall. And in cases, where a child is a co-sleeping with the parents on the big bed, a bed rail acts as a barrier. This is the reason we have created a special mesh bed rail, a simple yet practical item that will help make bedtime safer for your child, while also keeping things comfortable for the parents.
What is a Bed Rail, Who Needs it, and Why?
Bed Rail helps provide a safe sleeping environment for a child. You just need to install it at the bedside, to prevent your child from falling down while sleeping.
It is very safe for little ones when they start rolling, you never know, when they plan to roll/jump over you in the night, while you are asleep.
It is also a good option for parents who co-sleep with their little ones in the same bed.
The bedrail is easy to install. Both the child and the parent can achieve a safe and sound sleep.