Safe-O-Kid Inflatable Baby Bath Tub with Air Pump, Non-Slip, Travel-Friendly, Foldable Shower Pool for KidsSKU: SOK9BPRR22PAPBHT
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹3,000.00 (75%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Non-Toxic Safe Material: Made from BPA free, high-quality PVC material, soft and smooth to protect your baby’s skin. Size: 98*65*28 cm. Easily fits 0-3-year-old kids.
- Portable & Travel-friendly: Great for travel, inflates, deflates, and folds easily. The tub comes with a manual pump, included in the box.
- Comfortable & Easy to Use: Provides back support to the baby. Bigger drain plug placed at the bottom of the tub to easily and quickly empty the tub, once the bath is done. Also has a Water Line Marker – so that you do not over-fill the tub.
- Side Pocket & A Drying Hook: A pocket on the side of the tub makes it super convenient to hold baby shampoo, soap, towel, bath toys, your phone, or other small items. It comes with an attached hook to hang & dry.
- Ergonomic Design: Reclines at 45 degrees to keep the baby in a comfortable position. The safety ball/central column prevents the baby from slipping into the water.
- Non-slippery material inside & outside the tub.
- Perfect even for new-borns (adult supervision always required).
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Buy 2 or more, Get 5% Off: Get 5% Off on Your Bill When Shop for 2 or More Products. Know More Here
- Free Shipping: Shipping Is on Us! Avail the Free Shipping Offer Now!
- Exclusive HOLI offer upto 70% off: Bring in Added Joy This HOLI with Discounts of Up To 70%. Know More Here
- JOIN NOW & Save 5% on your first order: Become a Member With Us and Save 5% on Your First Order. Sign Up Here
- Extra 5% off on prepaid orders OR when you pay using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later: Avail of an Additional 5% Discount on Prepaid Orders OR On Orders Completed Using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later Options. Know More Here
How To Use: 1.Take out the bathtub and the manual pump from the box. 2.Spread the deflated tub on the ground. 3.Open the air valves on the bottom of the tub and using the pump inflate half of the tub. 4.Next, inflate air into the tub from the other 3 sections/air valves separately; moving from bottom to top. 5.After you inflate through a valve, remember to plug the valves tightly, to avoid the air from coming out of the tub. Caution: Please do not pour boiled water into the bathtub directly. Pour cold water first, then slowly pour hot water until the water temperature is suitable for the baby’s bath. WARNING: NOT A TOY, ADULT SUPERVISION ALWAYS REQUIRED
Safe-O-Kid Inflatable Baby Bath Tub with Air Pump, Non-Slip, Travel-Friendly, Foldable Shower Pool for Kids
Safe & Convenient Bath-time
The inflatable tub helps turn a task into a fun event for the baby and the mother
The anti-slip material on the inside and out helps keep the baby safe while it enjoys the bath and water play
Convenient to inflate and deflate with the snap of your fingers to save time and space without compromising on hygiene or safety of the baby
Simple Yet Effective
The Safe-O-Kid Inflatable baby bathtub is a simple tub that works with the help of a manual air pump, included in the packaging
A large-sized drain plug helps remove water from the tub in a jiffy
The side pocket keeps all your baby’s bath essentials within comfortable reach so you don’t have to stretch yourself to reach anywhere in the bathroom
When not in use, you can simply hang up the tub for it to air and dry.
The tub is all about comfort for your little one. Ergonomically styled, the back of the tub is inclined at 45o for a comfortable backrest position for the baby
A fixed ball in the center at the base of the tub keeps the baby from slipping and secured in its place without hindering the baby’s movement and comfort
The travel-friendly features of the Safe-O-Kid Inflatable Bath Tub help the baby feel the comfort of the home even while you are on the move with your little one
Soft and smooth, BPA Free, High-quality PVC make of the tub makes it an ideal choice for the gentle skin of your baby
Outside the bathtub with the bottom of the design:
Tilt support back, tilt angle according to the degree of inflation can be adjusted so that the bath is not easy to swing.
Bath side of the tool bag, intimate side of the bag design, you can place the baby’s toiletries or toys.
Cross-slip design: take full account of the baby’s good habits, let the baby free stretch, enjoy the bath at the same time will not decline.
Bottom hook design, you can use the state in the hanging on the wall, easy to dry the next use.
How To Use The Baby Bathtub?
As we have different types of bathtubs available, always choose the one which makes you feel and your baby comfortable. Generally, baby bathtubs are smaller in size when compared to adult bathtubs. Also, it doesn’t require any specific hard mechanism to understand the working procedure.
The first and foremost thing is filling the water. The bathtub which you are using must be clean from dirt and no scratches or leakage should exist. Fill the water in the bathtub till the water-line. And ensuring it is not too hot or cold.
Benefits Of Baby Bathtub
•Portable- easy to carry in any corner of your home.
•Toddler will be in one place.
•Water can be used in a restricted way.
•It provides a fun time during bathing. So, your baby actually look forward to a bath
•It will be easy for a mother to make a baby bath.
•It provides relaxation time for your baby.
Why You Need It
It is safe, convenient, and easy-to-use no matter where you are, the bathtub is always at your service. The material and the make of the bathtub are perfect for your little one right from new-borns up to three years of age.
Precautions To Be Taken While Bathing Your Baby!
•Never leave your baby unattended, alone.
•Always check the temperature of the water before letting in – it should be warm but not hot
•Never fill the water above the waist-size of your baby.
•Remove the water which will not be in use.
•Always clean the bathtub after use.
•Moreover, the bathtub must be placed on a flat surface.
•Also, use mild soap and shampoo for your baby.
•Keep all the necessary things like soap, shampoo, towel, scrub in reach before you start bathing your baby.
•It is advisable to place the non-skid mat below the bathtub. Make sure that you clean the carpet after you clean the bathtub. Otherwise, the mat will be damp and may attract infection.
•Never leave your baby or place your baby under running water.
Pack of 1