Safe-O-Kid Sleek Design, Sliding Door/Window Locks/Stopper For Baby SafetySKU: SOK9LOC35PSDW
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹20.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Very high quality polymer used for a sturdy design
- Very easy to install with no tools required (no screws and no drilling)
- High-Quality Velcro Used for sturdy operation Kids find it difficult to operate but adults have no hassles.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Buy 2 or more, Get 5% Off: Get 5% Off on Your Bill When Shop for 2 or More Products. Know More Here
- Free Shipping: Shipping Is on Us! Avail the Free Shipping Offer Now!
- JOIN NOW & Save 5% on your first order: Become a Member With Us and Save 5% on Your First Order. Sign Up Here
- Extra 5% off on prepaid orders OR when you pay using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later: Avail of an Additional 5% Discount on Prepaid Orders OR On Orders Completed Using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later Options. Know More Here
How to Use
- Clean the surface where you want to put the Safe-O-Lock with an ordinary home cleaning solution. Wipe it dry
- Peel the paper backing of the tape and put it in place
- Press the Safe-O-Lock for 1 minute and leave it for 24 hours before you operate
- For operating instructions see the images
- To remove: Remove Safe-O-Lock carefully from both the side. DO NOT Use any chemicals/ sharp tools. Clean the surface with a wet cloth, etc. as suitable. Use a new set of Double Sided tapes to reuse.
Caution and Tips
- This product is not a toy and not a substitute for adult supervision
- If possible, for better utility, install the product at such a height that the child cannot easily reach
- Do not try to force open the doors/windows when the lock is installed and is in engaged position as it might damage the product (although light force from child will not damage this)
- Before sticking the lock on the surface, make sure the window is incompletely closed and the position of the lock is as desired. Taking it off after sticking once might damage the adhesive and decrease the protection. Order new tapes if the adhesive is damaged before using it
- Consult baby safety experts for the right locks for your furniture/appliance
- Do not use on the oily and heated surface. Do not use when lock and/or adhesive is damaged
- You may want to discontinue the use of products after your child has reached an age where he/she can remove it alone
- When disengaging keep the wedge-shaped top portion safely so it’s not lost.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4, Pack of 8
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.