Safe-O-Kid- Head Injury Safety – Unique High Density L-Shaped Small Edge GuardsSKU: SOK9EDGESML
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹130.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Premium Edge guard, effectively cover the sharp edges while retaining its flexibility and softness for enhanced protection
- Thoroughly tested for high impact collisions (do not rupture)
Best Quality Adhesives (do not come off easily yet do not leave stain/damage furniture/paint)
- Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, odorless, dust-free and does not become sticky on prolonged use even in the Indian heat
- Flame Retardant/ Fire and Water Resistance
- Easy to Install and Remove. Reusable.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Buy 2 or more, Get 5% Off: Get 5% Off on Your Bill When Shop for 2 or More Products. Know More Here
- Free Shipping: Shipping Is on Us! Avail the Free Shipping Offer Now!
- JOIN NOW & Save 5% on your first order: Become a Member With Us and Save 5% on Your First Order. Sign Up Here
- Extra 5% off on prepaid orders OR when you pay using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later: Avail of an Additional 5% Discount on Prepaid Orders OR On Orders Completed Using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later Options. Know More Here
HOW TO USE
- Clean surface
- Let surface dry completely
- Remove the backing and attach to corners first, then to edges
- Press and hold each side firmly for at least 60 seconds.
- Wait at least 48 hours for full adhesion before testing
- Start Removing edge Cushion carefully from any one of the edges
- DO NOT Use any chemicals/ sharp tools
- Clean the surface with a wet cloth, etc as suitable.
Safe-O-Kid Corner Cushion Guard for Baby
Let your baby crawl and walk freely in the house without worrying about them getting hurt by any sharp corner of the house furniture.
For parents, the goods are useful to provide babies with the most secure environment in the home.
We have all those furniture sets placed in different rooms where we are sure to gets bumps and injuries from the corners.
At times, the injuries can get severe especially for kids and elderly people. To cover up those edges and corners with our Safe-O-Kid edge guards
The thick foam of these guards absorbs impact and helps protect your little one from getting a serious injury.
Easily gets fixed on the corners with the best in class 3M double-sided tape and covers the corner entirely and doesn’t leave any area of doubt. The generous size of the guard protects the babies from any sharp blows and bruises.
Made of high-quality foam material, our edge guard is soft and durable, self-stick is well and with full elasticity. It is not only wear-resistant but also strong.
These baby bumpers are eco-friendly. No heavy metals and latex-free ensure safety to the baby.
This soft, high-density, premium shaped cushion safe edge guards protect babies from the hard, sharp corners and edges in your home, school, day-care, preschool, hospital. A very good helper in daily life.
Protect your child from sharp edges with impact-absorbing foam. No need to worry about the desk hurt your baby.
Density is more important than thickness when it comes to softening impact.
Protect you and your family with no injury from sharp edges or corners of furniture, create a safe living/playing/working environment.
HOW TO USE:
- Make the surface clean and dry
- Stick the tape in the strip
- Tear off the paper on the tape
- Find the corner position
- Scissor a triangle on the strip
- Stick and press it hardly
- Keep untouched at least 12 hours to
- make adhesive sturdy
The versatility of This Edge Guard:
Make sure the material used is cushiony enough to protect and keep the baby safe. Considering how creepy babies can be, the material should be safe from toxic chemicals.
The choice you settle for should also not restrict you to glass or wooden furniture, it should be compatible with most surfaces to make it multi-purpose and versatile.
The type of material used determines the durability of the edge protector. Ensure the material sturdy and solid and can stand up to moisture, extreme conditions, and wear and tear if you want long-lived service.
Multipurpose Super Thick and Soft Material:Thick and soft foamy cushion-like material the material easily absorbs high impacts and gets back to its real shape. This foam-like material keeps your baby safe from any untoward incident.
Prevents from edges of tables, TV cabinet, bed, wardrobe, cabinets, center table, and other furniture.
It cushions sharp edges and corners for safer homes, offices, schools, senior homes, and all living and working environments.
What is Edge Guards, Who Needs it, and Why?
Once your baby is on the move, there?s no stopping their curiosity! To keep your little one out of trouble, you?ll need to baby-proof your home.
The?Edge Cushions?Guards protects your?baby against harmful sharp?edges. The High Definition and Premium Soft Cushions absorb impact and protect your babies from tough, sharp edges & borders of their furniture.
This childproofing kit of safety foam and edge guards keeps babies, infants, and toddlers are safe by protecting them from sharp edges of furniture like bed, side table, glass center table, etc. It is made of high-quality and high-density sponge and can be removed once its use is over. It leaves no traces and doesn?t damage the furniture at all. It is ideal for keeping cabinets, drawers, cupboards, wardrobe, fridge, and appliance edges safe. With adhesive double-sided tape, it sticks to surfaces smoothly.
he density is higher, once your baby knocked on it, the cushion will reduce the knocking power effectively. It not only useful for small babies, but it will also protect all of your family far away from the sharp edge and corner injury.
Easy to install There is double-sided tape in the package, you can stick the tape on the edge and corner cushion first, and then stick it on the position you are going to protect, press, and keep untouched for 12 hours to make it sturdy.
Black, Brown, Grey, White
Pack of 2, Pack of 4, Pack of 1
Q & A
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.